Youth & Kidz Church
Ministry Leader Hub
Information and steps required for recruiting helpers for Youth and Kidz Church.
Stages to Recruitment
Stage 1a: Expression of Interest (letter)
1.The applicant expresses an interest in becoming a Youth or Kidz Church Leader/Helper.
2. Youth & Kidz Church Ministry Leader arranges an informal chat with the applicant to discuss what the post entails.
3. If the applicant is satisfied, and wants to continue the application process, the other steps are explained.
Stage 1b: Job Description
1.This document is to be included with the Child Protection Policy and the Expression of Interest letter.
Stage 1c: Child Protection Policy (short version)
1.This document is to be included with the Job Description and the Expression of Interest letter.
Stage 2: Vetting Process
1. The completion of a mandatory Garda Vetting Form.
2. Parental Consent For Garda Vetting Form if the applicant is under 18.
3. The above must be printed out completed and together with formal photographic ID in compliance with 100 point check list returned by post to the designated MCF.CC Garda Vetting officer.
Stage 3: Application Process
1. The completion of an MCF.CC Youth & Kidz Church Volunteer Worker Application Form.
2. The return via email the application and if applicable the Parental consent forms for helpers under 18 to the designated MCF Church Pastor/Elder.
Consent Forms U18 (if applicable)
1.The completion of a Communication by “Text” Consent form for Workers Age 16 and 17
2. The completion of a mandatory of Parental Consent Form for workers age 16 and 17. If the applicant is under 18.
Stage 4: Tusla Training
1. The completion of a mandatory Tusla online training course. This training takes 1 hour approximately with a short test at the end after which a certificate is issued.
2. Click to sign-up, and then follow the on screen instructions.
Stage 5: Informal Interview
1. An informal interview with the designated MCF Pastor/Elder and Kidz Church Ministry Team Leader.
Doc 1. MCF.CC Youth & Kidz Church Leader Applicant letter
Doc 2. MCF.CC Child Protection Guidance For Leaders
Doc 3. MCF.CC Youth & Kidz Church Job Description
Doc 4. Garda Vetting Form
Doc 4.a 100 Point Check List
Doc 4.b Parental Consent Form For Garda Vetting (if applicant is under 18)
Doc 5. MCF.CC Youth & Kidz Church Volunteer Worker Application Form
Doc 5.a MCF.CC Volunteer Worker Reference Form and cover letter (Not part of the Youth & Kidz Church Leader Application pack)
Doc 5.b For office use only. (Not part of the Youth & Kidz Church Application pack)
Doc 6.a Communication by “Text” Consent form for Workers Age 16 and 17
Doc 6.b Parental Consent Form For Youth & Kidz Church via Zoom. (If applicant is under 18)
Hello! I’m Mrs. Ola. Get In Touch Anytime!